STEVEN C EVANS
FRICS FCInstCES FCIOB
To Enquire please contact email@example.com.
- Owner and Director of Steven C Evans Ltd in the UK
- Director - Australia, of Commercial Management Consulting Asia Pacific
- A Fellow of the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), a Senior Professional Mentor, an APC Doctor and former Director of the Wales Branch
- A Fellow of the CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building) and a Professional Review Assessor
- A Fellow of the CInstCES (Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors), a Membership Examiner and former committee member
- A Fellow of the AFAVE (Association of Forensic and Advanced Valuation Executives) (at Master level), a member of the Executive Committee, National Councillor and Head of Membership Assessment for Australia
- A Member of the (CIArb) Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and former committee member
- A member of the society of construction law.
Steven C Evans BSc(Hons) LLB (Hons) FRICS FCInstCES FCIOB FFAVE(Master) MCIArb
Steven is an accomplished and experienced construction professional with almost 30 years' experience in the industry spanning quantity surveying, commercial management and consultant roles for small to medium companies and major multinationals.
In 2003, Steven chose to specialise in contract law and combines his extensive practical experience with legal knowledge and qualifications to provide high quality, realistic and cost effective dispute resolution, commercial management and training services to a variety of clients to the entire construction supply chain nationally and internationally.
Steven's experience encompasses a wide range of market sectors, construction types and methods, covering disciplines such as quantity surveying, commercial management, project management, claim preparation and defence, contract drafting and vetting, adjudication, arbitration, mediation and litigation support.